FISH (RED SNAPPER, BURIQUE, POMPANO, TUNA) SWEATED IN COCONUT MILK
- Achote (Natural coloring)
- Cilantro cimarrón
- Coconut milk juice
- Fish of choice
Steps for preparation
- The secret starts from marinating the fish, add salt and lemon to taste two hours before the preparation to release all the flavors.
- Chop the tomato and onion and put it to sauté in a little of achote.
- Add the cilantro cimarron, oregano, basil and garlic to the previous mix (Not everything we can reveal here, in this paradisiacal place add other condiments from the house’s garden)
- Add the coconut juice to the mixture.
- Give the fish a quick wash and add the mixture that we prepared before. Cook it for half an hour.
- The happiest moment has come, serve the fish accompanied by patacón, salad and rice with coconut.